G-Tech Apparel affirms the quality and craftsmanship of all our products. We guarantee that the original purchaser of any G-Tech product will receive a one-year warranty against material and workmanship defects. The warranty period commences from the date of shipment from G-Tech Apparel. This warranty is exclusive to the original purchaser and cannot be transferred. To avail of the warranty, it is essential to keep the original receipt. Kindly return the receipt and the product to the initial point of purchase for a thorough review of the warranty claim.
Subject to certain exceptions, G-Tech commits to repairing or replacing any part of the G-Tech product that, upon examination, is found by G-Tech to be defective in material or workmanship within one (1) year* from the date of purchase. The return of the G-Tech product to G-Tech's office location in either Canada or the US, with prepaid and insured freight, is mandatory. Please include a copy of the proof of purchase with the returned product.
What is Not Covered
G-Tech's Limited One-Year Warranty does not extend to the following:
- (a) damage resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, or improper care;
- (b) use of any part not manufactured or sold by G-Tech in conjunction with the product;
- (c) modification of the product;
- (d) normal wear and tear;
- (e) operation using incorrect power supplies;
- (f) exposure to moisture; or
- (g) damage resulting from service by anyone other than G-Tech or an authorized G-Tech service provider. Any attempted or actual alterations or repairs performed on any component of the product void all warranties offered by G-Tech. G-Tech, being technical athletic apparel, is not intended for use in strenuous or demanding circumstances or extreme conditions. Warranty registration is not required to obtain the applicable warranty on a G-Tech heated product.
Acceptance of the exclusive repair and replacement remedies outlined herein is a condition of the contract for the purchase of every G-Tech product. If you do not agree to this condition, you should refrain from purchasing the product. In no event shall G-Tech be liable for any incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, or for any costs, attorney fees, expenses, losses, or delays alleged to result from any damage to, failure of, or defect in any product, including but not limited to claims for loss of profits. Some countries and states do not permit the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
This warranty is exclusive and supersedes all other express warranties, whether written or oral. To the extent permitted by law, G-Tech disclaims any implied warranties, including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular use or purpose. To the extent that such disclaimer is not permitted by law, these implied warranties are limited to the duration of the applicable express warranty as described above. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. This warranty provides you with specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state.